To provide a specifically-designed home on a working sustainable farm for sexually exploited and trafficked women and their children, so they may discover the trust, the healing, and the hope that God has created for them.
- Specifically designed — Many of the services provided for trafficked and sexually exploited women today are add-on ministries. While ministries designed for addiction, poverty, abuse, etc., are services that are needed, the complexity of the situation inspires us to create a ministry to the specific needs of these women.
- Home — Home is a divine concept. It was not discovered by man, but created by God. It is not simply a geographic location. The desire for home that we each long for is shared. It gives rest to our souls. It is a place where even in our mistakes and failures, we are embraced. Even though it is uniquely, individually experienced, it is also shared in community and therefore collective in nature. It is the soil that is fertile to the roots of our soul.
- Working farm — God created us to work. He placed us in a garden with many plants and animals. Our connection with our purpose and those relationships bring healing. In reestablishing our role we can gain a sense of dignity of how we fit into this world.
- And their children — Many exploited women have children and this is a farm founded on the love of Jesus Christ; therefore we cannot have a ministry that excludes children, and we believe that it is an honor to welcome them.
- Trust — The first part of the journey is providing a place of trust and safety. We wish to provide the physical, emotional, and spiritual support need for healing to occur.
- Healing — The second phase is focused on the healing of the individual: what a path of healing looks like for each woman. Healing is more than removing pain. It is discovering joys, passions, desires, and activities.
- Hope — We want each women to understand that the only eternal hope is the redemptive love of Jesus Christ and because of that, we wish to provide them with opportunities to create a new life practically.